Location: Plymouth, MN
What is it?
The Account Coordinator will be an experienced, highly process-driven individual who will manage the post sales process for new accounts. The Account Coordinator will be responsible for managing the entire workflow of a new account including reviewing orders for accuracy, scheduling tasks internally/externally, acting as a liaison between the client’s contacts and our team, working with our technical team to schedule and manage project tasks and timelines, and take overall ownership of new client projects through to implementation.
This position requires a proven track record of exceptional customer service skills, extreme attention to detail, the ability to multitask and manage up to a dozen simultaneous projects, manage timelines, and be knowledgeable in our products and services.
Position: Full Time
What you should know:
We are a fast growing cloud computing firm with products to help businesses increase efficiencies and reduce the cost and complexity of their technology and IT. At nology we believe in a flexible team environment that rewards hard workers and gives you the tools, flexibility, and freedom to succeed.
· Experience managing a large number of tasks simultaneously in a timely and efficient manner and a proven track record of customer service excellence
· Experience in a technical environment and ability to quickly learn baseline technical aspects of our products to speak knowledgably with clients
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to type effectively
· Experience working with 3rd party vendors
· High level critical thinking skills and ability to seek out new and creative solutions
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, and at times high-pressure consulting environment
· Ability to quickly lean and master our ERP/PSA systems
· Salary (50-65K depending on experience)
· Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement, and PTO
· Company Laptop and expense account
Apply Now: Send your cover letter and resume to careers[at]nologynetworks.com