What Is It?
The Technical Account Manager will be an experienced, highly process-driven individual who manages client accounts and relationships. The Technical Account Manager manages and schedules account reviews, product/service training, contract renewals, add-on sales, and the processing and quoting of client move, add, and change orders while managing expectations and ensuring ongoing client satisfaction.
This position requires a proven track record of exceptional customer service skills with an understanding of technical productions and solutions. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask, manage timelines, perform some sales, and be knowledgeable about our products and services are also required.
This individual is the primary non-technical point of contact for accounts and is required to escalate issues and interface with the management, sales, engineering, and help desk teams daily.
What You Should Know
We are a fast-growing cloud computing, managed services, and cybersecurity firm with products to help businesses increase efficiency and reduce the cost and complexity of their IT. At nology, we believe in a flexible team environment that rewards hard workers and gives you the tools, flexibility, and freedom to succeed.
- Experience managing a large number of accounts in a timely and efficient manner and a proven track record of customer service excellence
- Experience in a technical environment and ability to quickly learn baseline technical aspects of our products to speak knowledgeably with clients
- Ability to build lasting client relationships
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type effectively
- Experience working with third-party vendors
- Experience guiding end users through training both onsite and via webinar tools
- High-level critical thinking skills and ability to seek out new and creative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and, at times, high-pressure consulting environment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement, and PTO
- Company laptop and expense account