The Cloud Support Specialist provides general networking and computer system support as well as support for nology products and services including virtual desktop and application environments, cloud storage and backup, PC and server monitoring, hosted email services, and will work with multiple diverse small and medium business customers and IT environments. The Cloud Support Specialist will work closely with Engineering and outside vendors and carriers to meet customer SLAs, minimize outages and resolve issues quickly, effectively, and professionally.
Full Time (Plymouth, MN / Remote)
What you should know:
We are a fast growing cloud computing firm with products to help businesses increase efficiencies and reduce the cost and complexity of their technology and IT. At nology we believe in a flexible team environment that rewards hard workers and gives you the tools, flexibility, and freedom to succeed.
- Experience troubleshooting Desktop and Laptop PCs.
- Experience and with basic network deployment and troubleshooting. This includes knowledge with SonicWall, Unifi, and general network knowledge.
- Experience working with Windows server operating systems is a strong plus
- Administrative experience with Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors.
- Experience with VOIP systems.
- Experience guiding end users through troubleshooting over the phone and walking them through documented setup procedures.
- Experience with first call triage and troubleshooting of technical issues.
- High level critical thinking skills and ability to seek out new and creative solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with little direct supervision.
- Ability to work remotely and collaborate utilizing online productivity tools.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to open trouble tickets quickly according to priority and escalating issues as necessary.
- Triage of help desk calls to ensure that clients have the correct expectations of when an issue will be addressed.
- Troubleshooting the customer’s network and escalating to engineering and/or management when appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge of troubleshooting procedures and escalation paths.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation on service work performed and ensures timely communication to supervisor of service order status and potential issues.
- Inputting and management of an online ticketing system.
- Follow up on tickets until resolved.
- Ensure that problems are corrected within identified performance targets.
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills are a requirement.
- Ability to travel and assist with onsite implementation, training, and client requests when necessary (<10% of your time).
- Administrative tasks as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Hybrid Remote Work schedule with potential for Full-Time Remote
- Competitive bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision
- Retirement Savings